Enjoying the Wine Trail
- Start at any winery, visit all nine.
- Consider beginning at 11 a.m. on Saturday and noon on Sunday right when our wineries open.
- In general, Sundays are less busy than Saturdays.
- No alcohol of any kind may be brought onto winery premises.
- Visibly intoxicated guests will not be served in accordance with the law.
- If you will be traveling all day long, pack a snack or stop by a local restaurant.
- We strongly discourage trying to visit all eight wineries in one day. Anyone, regardless of whether they are the driver or not, can be denied a wine tasting if it appears they are impaired. Remember: little tastes add up!
- We treat our wineries as if they are our homes, which in many cases they are. As our guests we appreciate your patience, consideration and respect.
- Each winery sets its own policy regarding wine tasting fees and limits, as well as commercial vehicles (vans, buses, limos) and groups. Please contact the winery or wineries you plan to visit, or visit their web sites, to find out what their house rules are before heading out.