Wine on the Mountain
July 25 & 26, 2015
Hit the road and head to Penn’s Peak in nearby Jim Thorpe for this festival which includes wine samplings from our wineries in your own commemorative glass.
Relax with a glass of wine on the outdoor deck with a panoramic view of Beltzville Lake and the Pocono Mountains. Or stay inside in air conditioned comfort while listening to live musical entertainment.
Browse through displays from local artisans and crafters selling handmade décor, accessories, and food items. Or purchase food from the Penn’s Peak kitchens to pair with your glass of wine.
Our wineries will also be selling wine by the bottle and the case to take home with you. So come prepared to shop!
Live music will be provided on Saturday by Robert Michaels and on Sunday by Kato.
This is a rain-or-shine event as it is held completely INDOORS in air conditioned comfort.
$20 at the door on Saturday
$15 at the door on Sunday
(Tickets are good for ONE day of the event, NOT both days. Tickets are not day-specific.)
HOURS: Event hours are noon – 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
WHERE TO BUY: Online advance ticket sales have ended. Tickets can be purchased at the door Saturday and Sunday.
(No refunds: sorry, but we do not offer refunds on already-purchased tickets.)
Designated Driver tickets are $8 each and will be sold at the door only the weekend of the event and not in advance.
HOW TO GET THERE: For driving directions to Penn’s Peak, click here. Parking is free.
This year’s crafters include:
- Collona De Vino – wine glass necklaces
- Anastasia Smith Art – hand-painted wine glasses
- Serving Stone Creations – granite serving stones
- JD Gourmet – oil, vinegar and gourmet pasta
- Stray Dog Candles – wine bottle candles
- LaRona Jewelry – hand-crafted jewelry
- Infinity Baskets & Gifts – hand-painted glasses and lights from recycled bottles, gift baskets
- Reppert’s Country Glo Candles – hand-made scented soy candles
- Rustic Country Wood Art – bowls and wine accessories