November 11 & 12, 2023
Saturday 11 am – 5 pm & Sunday noon – 5 pm
Join the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail just before Thanksgiving and help us help the less fortunate in our community at the same time.
- Donate a non-perishable food item at each of our wineries and receive a complimentary 3-wine tasting at each location.
- We’ll give your donated food items to New Bethany Ministries in Bethlehem and Portland Upper Mount Bethel Food Pantry in the Slate Belt Region.
- We’ll ALSO donate $1 to Second Harvest Food Bank of Lehigh Valley & Northeast PA for every pound of food donated (up to $1,000).
This weekend event is also a great opportunity to pick up wines for the upcoming holiday meals. The knowledgable staff members at our wineries can help you select the right wines to pair with each course.
Passports for our April 2023 event – Wine & Shine Lehigh Valley – also go on sale this weekend at all participating venues and online via EventBrite.
Most Needed Donation Items:
- Boxes/bags of cereal
- Peanut butter (plastic jars preferred to glass)
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned meat
- Canned beans and soup
- Whole grain pasta and rice
- Fruit cups
- Granola bars
- Juice boxes