ONLY 20 PASSPORTS LEFT FOR SALE AS OF 3/24/23!
Event Hours & Dates
Saturdays: 11 am – 5 pm
Sundays: noon – 5 pm
April 15 & 16, 2023
April 22 & 23, 2023
April 29 & 30, 2023
NOTE: YOUR PASSPORT IS GOOD FOR ALL 3 WEEKENDS OF THE EVENT (6 DAYS). IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT DATE YOU SELECT WHEN PLACING YOUR ONLINE ORDER THRU EVENTBRITE.
Pair your love of local wine with tasty local spirits in this event that brings them both together! Purchase a $39 (nonrefundable) passport online via the button above. Each passport entitles the holder to a food and beverage pairing at each of the participating venues, as well as a complimentary tasting of three beverage samples at each location. Each passport holder also receives a special gift: A logoed picnic blanket that rolls up into its own carrying handle.
Where to Buy Passports
Passports are sold online through EventBrite. Online passport sales end Friday, April 7 at noon.
- Black River Farms, Bethlehem (same location as WarDog Spirits)
- Blue Mountain Vineyards, New Tripoli
- Franklin Hill Vineyards, Bangor
- Social Still, Bethlehem
- Tolino Vineyards, Bangor
- Vynecrest, Breinigsville
- WarDog Spirits, Bethlehem (same location at Black River Farms)
Passport Holder Gift
To collect your passport holder gift – a logoed picnic blanket – visit the participating venue whose number range corresponds to the passport number printed in the top left corner.
Passports will be mailed out via First Class USPS within one week of your order. There is no digital ticket to use or print out. If you order passports online, you MUST use our pre-printed passport for this event. You may NOT use a printout of your Eventbrite confirmation email as a passport.
NOTE: passports are non-refundable should the event be canceled due to weather, pandemic, national crisis, or similar issues. By purchasing a passport you agree to this term of use.
Passport holders must be age 21 and older to participate in event.
Passport Program Rules
- A passport is required to receive the food and beverage pairing at each participating venue. Food is tasting-sized portions.
- Each passport holder is entitled to ONE food and beverage pairing per participating venue throughout the three-weekend-long duration of the event.
- No alcohol of any kind may be brought into any venue premises, in accordance with state law.
- Visibly intoxicated guests will not be served, in accordance with state law.
- Non-passport guests are not entitled to the food and beverage pairing.
No commercial vehicles of any type (limos, buses, vans, etc.) are allowed at the participating venues on the three weekends of this event. If you are traveling by car with a group of 8 or more people, appointments scheduled in advance are required at each participating venue.
- Start at any of the participating venues, but make sure to visit all of them throughout the three weekends of the event.
- Consider beginning at 11 am on Saturday and noon on Sunday when venues are often less busy.
- We strongly discourage you from trying to visit all 7 participating venues in one day. Allow at least two days to visit all of them without being rushed, and to allow for sufficient travel time between them.
- Anyone can be denied a tasting/pairing if they appear to be impaired. Remember: little tastes add up!
- Please behave with respect and patience at our small business venues, and with the staff members who work at them.