Following are the food and beverage pairings that Wine & Shine Lehigh Valley 2022 passport holders will receive during the three-weekend-long event in March.
Upon arrival at each venue, your passport will be stamped on the front in the logoed block for that venue and you will receive your pairing and complimentary beverage samples.
Passport holders are only permitted to visit each participating event venue ONCE during the three weekends of the event to receive its food and beverage pairing.
Passports can still be purchased in person at all 7 participating venues (cash or check only).
Black River Farms, Bethlehem: (same location as Wardog Spirits)
Food Partner – feast
Rope (dry red blend) paired w/Pasta Bolognese prepared by feast (gluten free & vegan options available)
Blue Mountain Vineyards, New Tripoli:
Food Partner – The Good Egg
Your choice of either traditional chili or vegetarian chili paired with your choice of either Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Victoria’s Passion, or Bri’s Blush.
Doan Distillery, Quakertown (inside the Trolley Barn Public Market):
Food Partner – Rakkii Ramen
Your choice of either a Chashu Don or chicken teriyaki rice bowl paired with a cocktail tasting flight as follows:
- March 12 & 13: Treaty of Paris (lavender lemon G&T); Battle for Long Island (New York whiskey sour); and Classic Lemon Quakerade (light & refreshing cocktail in a can)
- March 19 & 20: Powder Horn (green tea old fashioned); Two if By Sea (Italian water ice cocktail); Peach Quakerade
- March 26 & 27: St. Andrews (sweet tea moonshine Arnold Palmer) ; Backcountry Spritzer (cucumber and aloe vera spritzer); Mango Quakerade
Franklin Hill Vineyards, Bangor:
Food Partner – Social Still
Smoked Chicken Poblano Mac & Cheese made with gouda, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses topped with tortillas and pickled onions made with Blanco, Social Still’s brand-new agave spirit. Paired with a Wine-grita – a house-made white wine margarita featuring Vidal Blanc, limeade, orange juice, agave and Blanco.
Tolino Vineyards, Bangor:
Food partner: The Marquee Kitchen
- March 12 & 13 – Tuscan White Bean and Sweet Sausage Chili. Paired with Papa’s Red (Dry) or Mama’s Rosé (Semi-sweet)
- March 19 & 20 – Tomato Bruschetta with Toast Points, paired with Pinot Grigio (Dry) or Vidal Blanc (Sweet)
- March 26 & 27 – Pineapple Pico de Gallo with Queso Fresco and tortilla chips, paired with Lilly (Dry) or The 050 (Sweet)
Your choice of either one of the following pairings:
Smucker’s Famous BBQ pulled pork sliders accompanied with All Seasons Kitchen steakhouse coleslaw paired with our Lemberger.
All Seasons Kitchen Texas salsa w/blue chips and a side of red pepper hummus paired with our Riesling.
Everyone receives a fresh baked cookie from David’s Cookies.
Wardog Spirits, Bethlehem: (same location as Black River Farms)
Food Partner – Art Café
Rio Negro (100% Blue Agave) paired with a lemon crinkle cookie made by Art Cafe.