Following are the food and beverage pairings that Wine & Shine Lehigh Valley 2023 passport holders will receive during the three-weekend-long event in April.
Upon arrival at each venue, your passport will be stamped on the front in the logoed circle for that venue and you will receive your pairing, and also complimentary beverage samples.
Passport holders are only permitted to visit each participating event venue ONCE during the three weekends of the event for its food and beverage pairing.
Black River Farms
Chicken Massaman Curry by feast catering will be paired with Tilly, a dry white blend wine.
Live music from 2-4 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Blue Mountain Vineyards
Merlot will be paired with a chicken parmigiana slider.
Franklin Hill Vineyards
A torte made with Sir Walter’s jelly and peanut butter will be paired with Sir Walter’s red wine. The Bangor winery will also have live music every Saturday from 1-4 pm.
- April 15 & 16 – Chilled Spring Pea Soup paired with Social Still’s Signature Cocktail Jaded (botanical gin, lemon, White Jade wine, elderflower, and club soda)
- April 22 & 23 – Shaved Prime Rib Crostini with herbed local goat cheese and Franklin Hill Trio demi-glace paired with Social Still’s canned cocktail Jalapeno Vodka-Rita (vodka, pineapple, jalapeno, lime).
- April 29 & 30 – White Which Eggnog Flan paired with Social Still’s Signature Cocktail Coquito (White Witch Rum, coconut milk, cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla beans and spices).
The Bangor winery will be working with The Marquee Kitchen to offer the following pairings:
- Weekend 1 – Tuscan white bean and fennel sausage chili paired with Papa’s Red (dry) or Next Generation (sweet)
- Weekend 2 – Red beet hummus with olives, veggies and pita crisps paired with Pinot Grigio (dry) or Vidal Blanc (sweet)
- Weekend 3 -Pesto couscous salad with green beans, potato, roasted peppers, and almond crumble paired with Chardonnay (dry) or Gracie (semi-sweet)
Mr. Bill’s Poultry homemade White Chicken Chili served with Vynecrest Traminette accompanied with Blue Chips and Peach Salsa. For a sweet ending enjoy Vynecrest Blueberry Wine paired with lemon sorbet. Live music 1-4 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Food trucks onsite:
- 4/15 – Cousins’ Lobster
- 4/16 – Caribbean Cuisine
- 4/22 & 23 – Waffled
- 4/29 – Caribbean Cuisine
- 4/30 – Kitchen Outlawz
Key Lime Mousse made by Art Cafe will be paired with a tasting of Gin 91.